Friday, May 30, 2014

Weekend wrap up! (A few days late:)

This weekend was a full one filled with fun, food, family and birthday parties galore! Saturday we began the day with a crossfit workout at 9. Allie and Emma love to go with me!  They have a place to play and usually several kiddos to play with:). Then began the birthday adventures!  

We first celebrated Colton Sanders birthday party at his grandparents pool. Colton turned 5 and he and the irks have become sweet little friends:). It was a great bday party and of course my little ladies had a blast!

Next we went to"it's so easel" for a painting party to celebrate little miss sassy, Whitney Chesser.  It was a fabulous party. Allie and Emma Beth enjoyed it so much. They got to paint a castle with rapunzel hair coming out of it. Of course the cupcakes were a plus too! Emma was really into the painting making sure she had everything just as it was supposed to be. Allie was probably the deepest into concentration I have ever seen her as well!

We then headed to #3 party of the day out precious friend, Karlea Cox!  It was a water slide party, and also a miracle no one broke an arm or leg!  

By Saturday night the girls were exhausted. Who am I kidding? I was exhausted too!  But it was a GReAT day:)

Sunday we began with a wonderful service at church. Allie and Emma had an impromptu solo on the mics during the service. I love to watch these kiddos worship. It's the purest form of worship. 

After lunch we went swimming at Kyle kilgores parents house and the girls were in heaven. 

Monday we began the day with THE MURPH at crossfit. It was a WOD dedicated to a Michael Murphy a fallen solider. We begn with video tribute (tear) and then prayer together. It was super special. Next began the workout.... Run one mile, 300 air squats, 200 push-ups, 100 pull ups, run a mile. Oh my gah!!!!  I felt so accomplished as I finished. I did every single rep, with correct form and finished in 61 minutes:)

We then went and ate a fabulous meal at Maw Maw Shirley and then followed up by some swimming, tubing and some boat riding at the Cox's lake place!

I love making memories and that what we did! I treasure every moment it am gifted with my family!

No comments: