Friday, May 30, 2014

A day for the books.

I treasure the time I have with Allie and Emma. Most days we do some type activity. I try to always make even the simplest things exciting or special for my girls. 
Today we started the day off by going to West Jasper to watch Amberly in the talent show. It was.... Long and slightly painful. But amberly was cute and super brave for singing in front of a crowd. 

We came home to eat lunch and then headed to the Skate a Galaxy to share. The girls love to skate. They are still shaker but better and they try really hard! Allie even tried to dance in her skates:)

Next we headed to the splashpad to play where we ran into tenley, Olivia, jace and aizlynn. It was an awesome day. I love days like this where I can just enjoy the girls. They are so fun and I feel so incredibly blessed. 

No comments: