Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Prayer time.

Praying is such a important and important part of our relationship with the Lord.  Its the way we communicate with Him.  Some days I find myself in a state of constant prayer.  We have always prayed with the girls.  Before each meal and before bedtime.  They know when we say time to say our prayers they close their eyes and fold their hands.  Its an amazing thing to watch.  It makes me teary eyed each time I watch the girls do this. 

Both have different approaches however....Emma whispers every thing that is said.  She repeats it word for word in this sweet little hushed whisper.  Allie however is a little more vocal.  She begins her own prayer which consists of but not limited to praying for...the milk, the tv, mommy phone, the braves, blankets, dixie (dog) daddy school, cartoons, and anything and everything she sees or can think she has seen throughout the day.  It is both hilarious and precious.  Eric and I both struggle to keep a straight face when she does this.  My goal this week is to video it because that's definitely a memory we are going to want!

No comments: