Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Happy Updating!

Life is so incredibly full and blessed right now.  I know it always is, but things are just going well right now.  The girls are amazing.  They teach me something each and every day.  Both girls are talking from the moment their little feet hit the floor.  They love playing dolls and taking care of their babies.  Our days are full of sidewalk chalk, playgrounds, walks at the park and just about anything we want.  I cannot imagine my life without these precious gifts.  God has taught me and shown me so much about love.  I am so thankful.
 
Emma and Allie are both so loving.  They genuinely love each other and are concerned about the other one 24/7.  Whichever wakes up first wants the other to wake up.  If one gets a cookie, they must get one for the other one.  Its an absolutely amazing relationship to watch.

Eric is not coaching nor is he in school.  Its fantastic! He is so happy and that makes me so happy.  He is the best husband and father imaginable.

I have a new addiction.  Pinterest.  Its all crafty and all fun stuff!  I love it. I have already found and tried several recipes as well as several crafty ideas in my head.  My husband especially loves the crafts....;) I have also began running.  I love to exercise...most days.  But lately I have found myself extremely bored with the gym.  So, i have presented myself with a new challenge.  I have morphed myself into a runner.  This girl who hated running actually enjoys it so much now!  I love to put my IPOD on and take off.  Very relaxing and nice get away! I am running on Oct 15th for the Susan g Komen breast cancer 5K!  I can do it!

As random and all over the place this blog is, it's just whats is going on right now.  I just needed a little update to look back one day and smile! God is so amazingly good.

No comments: