Friday, April 8, 2011

Weekend Wrap! (a few days late!)

This weekend was fabulous and VERY chaotic busy!  Friday night we didn't have any plans so we as a family took advantage and just hung out together!  We did whatever we wanted and nothing we didn't want.  Saturday morning Uncle Zach came to visit!  The girls LOVE him!  He is so good to them and they love when he comes to visit and play! 












Saturday evening my little husband and myself went on a date.  I made reservations at Village Tavern at The Summit.  It was such a nice time! We were all dressed up for a night on the town.  The food was fantastic and we enjoyed some Yogurt Mountain afterward. 

We then visited Whole Foods.  I fell in love with that store.  I could spen hours just walking around and browsing.  We had a great date night.  I love Eric Rigsby so much! (i hope he stumbles on this blog!)

Sunday was one of the busiest days to date.  We had a special lady pass away in our church and we celebrated her life after church on Sunday.  After the funeral we had a bridal tea for my friend Danielle.  We had a great turnout, cupcakes and she and her soon to be hubby recieved a lot of great loot!!




Immediately after the tea on Sunday, I had an exercise class for our First Place group.  Including me there was only four of us, but apparently it was successful! I recieved a text from each one talking about being sore!  I enjoyed it so much!   I think its something I would like to really do eventually! 

Speaking of First Place, I had a bad weigh in Sunday.  I thought I had a really great week.  I had eaten super healthy, except for the pizza friday night!, and had exercised in some capacity every day, except Saturday,  and somehow managed to gain a pound. Saturday was a bad day in my lifestyle changes!  I was so discouraged, but then I decided to use it as fuel this week.  Hopefully the numbers will be more in my favor next weigh in.

The babies were 20 months old yesterday.  Seriously??  They are officially so close to TWO!  Which I am pretty sure just might be terrible!  I love those little divas so much. They are talking non-stop.  Their favorite phrases these days are:
  • "Mama, I want more..."
  • "Mama, I need to tee- tee"
  • "Mama, watch Elmo"
  • "Sing itsy-bitsy"
  • "Want go outside"
  • "daddy's at school"
  • "daddy's lawnmower"
  • "Emma, uh-oh!"
  I never knew this love until these two precious chickies!  There is seriously never a dull moment!!

I think that about sums it up! It was a great weekend, and quite eventful.

No comments: