So, not a whole lot of new and exciting happening in my world. But I have been extremely HECTIC! Life is so great and wonderful, but so so busy as well.
The little chicks are fantastic. They possibly could be the greatest, most exciting kids of all time. I am a little biased, but I cannot get enough of these girls. They teach me new things every day, help me put a new and fresh perspective on things, and they keep me guessing their next move. I feel so blessed every day that God has blessed me with these babies.
Eric is still pursuing his ED.S degree at UAB. This is the degree under the doctorate. He is an awesome student and does so well at the work, but he has been so covered up and overwhelemed with all it entails. He has done an amazing job at prioritizing everything and not letting anything get left behind. He is so ready to be done, as am I!
There is so much going on in life in general. So many events happening and upcoming at church, showers, marriages, get togethers, holidays, and babies on the way.The First Place diet and exercise plan is going awesome as well. I am super motivated and just want to be healthy at this point. A few more lbs off the scales would be nice...
I think that is pretty much an update about every aspect of my life right now. Spiritually I am so over the "status quo" christian. I am tired of "putting my time in" doing ministry "just because" and putting my relationship with Lord behind anything and everything possible. Sure, I read my bible...if I have time. I have an intimate prayer life....if i think about it. I share the gospel....hardly ever. Its pathetic. Its sad and its a shame. My God derserves and demands more.
No comments:
Post a Comment