Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Retraction...

Okay, I have had a blog for a long time now.  Like 3 years.  I go through waves of being super-dedicated and others of dropping off the blogging world.  My husband however says he never even knew I had a blog until recently.  He certainly had no clue of the web address.

We were riding down the road yesterday and he out of the blue tells me that he is mad at me.  I hadn't seen nor spoke with him all day so I was clueless.  He read my blog for the first time ever and the first and only entry he read was my last one about the flu.  I mentioned I thought my doctor was SMOKIN.  Eric said the fact it was capital and didn't have a g on the end meant I really thought so.  It was hilarious.  Hilarious because it bothered him a little ( he is the most not jealous person in the world) and 2nd because all my blogs have always praised him and talked so good about him but he failed to read those. It was the flu clouding my judgement to ever comment that another guy is good-looking....

I love my husband so much.  He is the absolute best.  My girls adore him.  He is the best leader, provider and protector I could imagine.  I couldn't have asked for anything more.  He is a blessing in my life and he is more than a little SMOKIN HOTT!!  (2 t's!!!)

Now what Rigsby???

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Awww poor Eric! I'm a little shocked he felt jealous! You guys are great together.