About two months ago I dreaded this week. I had taken on the feat, once again, of being VBS director. I really thought I had lost my mind. There is just so much little pre work that goes in prior to VBS starting, not to mention the entire month before is filled with decorating and outreach.
Our VBS began Monday night and has been quite the success....In my opinon at least! I have had an absolute blast. The entire thing has been smooth running and stress free. We have had 60 kids every night who are excited to hear God's word. All the station leaders, crew leaders, kitchen folks and everyone in between have been phenomemal! It has been such a blessing and I can't wait for the next two nights! I will post pictures soon!
2 comments:
I have had a blast too. I've been tired but that's a good thing. You're doing a great job! Kristy
Never give up on it!! We just had out VBS last week. Don't give up on what you are doing! It takes a lot of work and sometimes zaps all energy you have but when it is all said and done, what matters is the word and love of the Father have been spread out to children who may have never experienced it otherwise. I love VBS!! Sounds like you are doing a great job too!!
Post a Comment