Monday, May 24, 2010

Minor Natural Disaster


Saturday was a gorgeous HOT day.  It seemed to be the perfect day to take th girls swimming for their first time.  To me this is one of those "firsts" milestones.  I was very excited and ver prepared.  I have bought the babies the cutest bikinis, sunscreen, floats, bug spray, and the swim diapers. Allie and Emma were set.

We did have to stop by Walmart on the way to get me a bathing suit.  This was awful.  I had to buy tankini for the first time.  A little traumatic to say the least....Anyway...

The babies loved the water!  We were having a great time and then it happened...Someone spotted something floating in the pool and said the words "what is that?"  We all began to look and stare at the turds floating objects for what had to have been at least a minute.  Yep...it was poop.  Lots of it.  FLOATING ALL OVER THE POOL!!!

Very quickly the pool began to clear.  Eric then tried to get all the evidence of the natural disaster out, but let's just say...It disengrates very quickly!! 

My Sweet Allie didn't think another thought about it.  It didnt bother her one little bit!

Oh yea...My friend, Carmen has pictures of the "floating objects" but I decided to go with the classy route and NOT post them.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Omg that is so funny! Brookelyn-Grace has not done this yet...but I'm sure she will haha.. :)