Tuesday, May 18, 2010

"Some times there aren't enough rocks..."

I saw this today on someone's facebook status.  A famous quote from Forrest Gump.  It is soooo incredibly deep and so appropriate for this certain phase in my life. 

Some things aren't fair.  People make choice and have to live with them. When people make poor choices, they should pay the consequences. (It still doesn't mean it doesn't make me sad)  Some people however get dealt a bad hand and don't derserve bad things to happen.  I know without a doubt that God has a sovereign plan.  But then the human side of me takes over and I get mad.  There I said it.  I GET MAD. I GET SAD. I GET ANGRY. 

But then I come back to reality and I pray.  I pray hard.  I pray constantly. HE is what I put my hope and trust in...

No comments: