Thursday, April 15, 2010

Never let a day go by

The last few weeks of my life have defnitely been life changing.  It was been an eye and heart opening month or two.  I have went through every possible senario, feeling and emotions. I have dealt with things I have never even considered before.  I have questions things, doubted things, and struggled in areas I though I was strong.  I have been reminded repeatedly Christ is strong when I am weak.

I hope I have learned over the last few months and grow spiritually towards the woman Christ desires.  I have learned and now live to let anyone and everyone see the love of God.  There shouldnt be anyone that crosses my path that shouldnt see Christ through me.  I am so thankful for the love of My God.  Without Him I would definintely be completely and utterly lost.

The second thing I have learned is love people with your entire heart. Make sure anyone and everyone in your life knows how much they mean to you and that you love them.  Cherish every moment.  Take TONS of pictures. Hug every chance you get.  Slow down from life and spend time with those you love the most.
I pray my husband and babies know how much I love them.  I pray I seek God's guidance and be the wife and mother I am called to be.  I hope my parents, granparents, brothers, and all my dear friend hope I know I love them.  I pray for them.

That might be the two most important and pressing issues I am learning.  Those are so important.  Love God and Love people.  The entire purpose for life.  Don't EVER take it for granted.

2 comments:

That's Mrs. Russell said...

Oh, Bri, good post. I struggle in these areas quite often. It's hard to not get wrapped up in the day-to-day hustle and bustle. It's hard sometimes, and a lot of times we overlook the small things that mean the most as well as those things God intends for us. I pray for God to support you in these areas and bless you and your family 3-fold.

Megan Smith said...

hey brianna... I'm so sorry for your loss, but these words you wrote are so true. So many of us take things for granted daily. I am close to my grandpa too, and I was even closer to my grandma. It has been nine years, and it still hurts, but it does get better. It's a different hurt now. More like I just miss her. I know there is nothing that i can say to make you feel better, but i do know how you feel. You are not alone!! I love reading your blogs. You are so real, and you are not afraid to speak your mind. Keep it coming!! :)