Thursday, April 8, 2010

8 Months and Easter!

Aliie and Emma were 8 months on Sunday.  Does it even seem possible?  Time is flying and it doesnt look as though I can slow it down no matter what I do. Emma is an explorer.  She is into EVERYTHING!  She wants to check it all out.  She is all over the house and goes up missing all the time.  She has gotten a tooth and is trying to pull up.  She cracks me up!  Aliie is hysterical.  She is always moving and always making some type noise.  She has two teeth.  She isnt as quite as mobile as Emma yet, but its coming.  They are both so funny, so cute and sweet, but yet so different.  They love each.  They play well at times, but already fight with each other as well.  Its entertaining.  I CANNOT imagine just having one baby.  Twins are fantastic!

Easter was busy.  We had an awesome service at church with several visitors!  We did the family thing after church! I am so thankful that I serve a RISEN Saviour!  It makes life so hopeful and joyful and makes death a little more bearable.

1 comment:

That's Mrs. Russell said...

Your babies are absolutely adorable!! I love the way that you can have twins yet, to me anyhow, they look completely different. It sounds that they act different as well. They are precious! Enjoy them while you can! Miss ya!