Friday, April 23, 2010

My heart is full!

My babies are getting so big.  They are so lively and have developed quite the little personalities.  They are beginning to develop into their own little person, so independent, smart and curious!  Its so amazing to watch.  To see how  much they change day by day makes me so proud and my heart so incredibly full.  I knew I was ready to be a mother, but never did I imagine how this love feels.  Its truly something that you have to experience to know.  Just watching the girls play in the floor makes my day.  I am so incredibly blessed and honored that My Jesus would bless me with such a great little family.  He had the plan the entire time and just wanted to me to put everything into His hands and trust Him. 
Eric is an amazing husband and father. I know he was God's man for me.Eric is everything I could have wanted, imagined, and needed.  For that I am incredibly thankful.

No comments: