1.) Time for your tangent…what is your latest complaint?
One word-DRAMA. I cannot stand it. I have come to place in my life, be it in response to age or motherhood, I DESPISE DRAMA and everything that goes along with it. I hate when people run their mouths and gossip and stir up problems. I hate when people are hurt because of useless words and talk. I hate when you have the feeling at any moment anything you say could be taken the wrong way and ran with. (when you are simply stating your opinion when asked) I admit it... I am guilty of having ran my mouth, of gossiping and doing my part to contribute to drama in my lifetime. I am trying to change this. When certain things are talked about I go the opposite direction ( I will run of needed)SO....if you know me and are in my presence when I seem to be involved in drama-CALL ME OUT...hit me, slap me, or simply draw my attention to it! Thanks in advance! Whew!! I feel better!

No comments:
Post a Comment