Monday, January 11, 2010

Week in Review

These week in short..
1.  I went to the gym 3 times this week!  Yay me!  Going to the gym proves more difficult, even though I am not working momentarily.  Thankfully my grandparents and wonderful husband step in and cover so I can get HEALTHY!  Now this week I need to tackle the diet!
2.  We only ate out one time this week!  Thats HUGE!  Notice the way I worded this.  I did not cook EVERY night but we ate stuff we had at the house!  Go RIGSBYS!
3.  We purchased 4 cans of formula, 12 baby foods and one box of rice cereal.  GRAND TOTAL...$125.00.  Let's see how long it lasts!
4.  Started planning and promoting Come What May at church.  Can't wait for this movie and the partnership our church is doing with the local Pregnancy Test and Resource Center.
comewhatmay
5.  Took Emma to the Dr this week.  Breathing Treatment and Chest Xray=Bronchitis and Ear infection=fun times and probably giving it back to Allie
6.  Date night with Rigsby Saturday night! We went to see Sherlock Holmes.  I must admit I was not excited about seeing this movie.  I am a serial "chick flick" person.  I LOVED IT!  It was definitely a movie you payed attention throughout.  The writing was great BUT the acting was SUPERB...kudos to Robert Downey JR, and my favorite Rachel McAdams!


7.  We tried green beans with the babies...NEGATIVE

8.  Rigsby took the Praxis for his Master in Adminstration...He has to score extremely  high and I don't think he has his hopes up!
9. Two Words....ROLL TIDE!!!  Congratulations to THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!


10.  I decided with one of BFFs...to take the Children's director position at church. 

11.  Allie learned to squeal and both babies learned to giggle.
It was a great full week! 

No comments: