Sunday, October 4, 2009

Two Months Already???

My babies are TWO months old today!  It seriously seems like yesterday we were in the hospital.  Two months!  I cannot believe it. I can't believe how they are growing.  They already have their own personalities and character traits seperate from each other.  They really are good babies.

Allie- You are so funny!  Your little appetite has ramped up.  I think you are trying to catch up with your sister.  You love to listen to music, which is exciting to me!  Oh yea, you love the hair dryer to which is a little weird.  You are so interested in looking around and trying to figure it ALL out!  You love to sleep right under my chin.  You are getting so big. You are beautiful. You absolutely LOVE to take a bath.  You are a little independent baby.  I love you so much My precious Allie Bug!

Emma- You are a hoot! You look at me when I talk to you with your HUGE eyes and you act like you really know what I am saying!  You have become really bad about fighting sleep, so bad you break out in a sweat!  But when you finally give in its absolutely precious to watch you sleep.  You love to look at all the lights and colors. You get yourself in a deep daze all the time.  Everyone says you look jusy like your daddy, which makes him smile!  You love for me to hold you and snuggle with you!  I love you bunches my Emma Girl!

Girls- Today was your second sunday in the nursery!  You both did well!  You both love to be outside.  We walk at least 4 times a week and it calms you both down and helps you rest better! Oh and I am loving buying stuff for you both...we might go broke but you girls will be CUTE!! You are both so beautiful and I am so blessed to be your mom.  I am loving watching you both grow learn!  You melt my heart and make me smile! 

No comments: