Monday, October 5, 2009

I am reminded...

I am reminded through life's situations and circumstances that I do not have all the answers.  There are things I dont have clue about.  There are things I cannot fathom, comprehend or wrap my head around.  There are things that are out of my control and things that I cannot fix, make better, or even help out at ALL. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND and will never understand why certain things happen.  Why do people get sick?  Why do we lose those we love?  Why do certain people make the choices they do?  Why do our friends have to hurt? I am reminded of all this today. 

Through all of this I HAVE FAITH. If you have a relationship with My Father you understand this and need no explanation.  Its a hard thing to understand if you haven't experienced it first hand.  Why do I have faith?  I JUST DO.  The Bible promises it, I have experienced it, and it is a way I live my life everyday.  Things aren't perfect.  Things aren't fair.  Heartbreak and tears are part of life, no matter who you are. 

I am reminded of all this today.  Most importantly I am reminded that God is love, comfort, peace, hope, joy, protection, and in COMPLETE CONTROL.  My God is forever and ALWAYS faithful, even when I dont get it.

Pretty deep for a Monday?

No comments: