Saturday, October 3, 2009

Got a clue?

People crack me up.  People love babies.  People love to look at and even touch any baby.... whether they know the baby or not.  People love babies.  Especially when there is two.  I have come to realize that having multiples get you lots of unwanted  attention.  EVERYWHERE YOU GO.  My first outing to mall was an experience.  Going to any restaurant is ALWAYS an experience.  It absolutely blows peoples mind when they see double.  People LOVE babies.

Through these new outings I have come to realize some people are...well I will just say it...a little dumb.  I mean that it the nicest way possible.  "ARE THEY BOYS?" or " ARE THEY A BOY AND GIRL?"  I am asked this EVERY.SINGLE.TIME. we go out.  Let's do a little reasonable thinking and a little investigation...

1. The carseat are PINK.  Very PINK. Like obvious PINK.
2. They are always covered with a blanket, always a girly blanket, most of the time PINK.
3.  They ALWAYS are wearing girls colored clothing. ALWAYS

So you would think by just a glance it would occur to anyone that these babies are girls.  Nope- never. Instead of asking the above mentioned question, ask me their names.  My reply would be ALLIE and EMMA...thats a dead give away!  Really I am just making light of this and find it all comical.  It is quite hilarious to me, and I do love people.  BUT SERIOUSLY...My precious angels do not look like boys!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I totally hear ya!!! That used to drive me kuh-razy back in the day when the boys were still tiny! My favorite was always "Are they twins?" Um, let's see...two tiny babies, in matching outfits, matching carseats, and an exhausted looking mama...of COURSE they're twins! :-p

Brittany said...

OMG I hate this!!! & I hated when people touched her...well tried touching her...ppl dont realize that babies can easly pick up germs...I HATED THAT!