Since having twins I would like to think I have realized the necessities. A few of the following are very random but very useful for us!!
MUST HAVES....
Our swings have proven so far to be a life saver! After feeding I will put one baby in there to occupy her time while I feed the other baby!
My babies LIVE in their Boppy Bouncer. They are awesome to feed both girls at the same time. They vibrate and play music. The girls love them!
I know...You probably thinks it weird that I would put a bottle brush on my list. When you use at least 16 bottles a day...You need a bottle brush. Actually you need more than one!! They are very handy.
This is my changing pad cover. This is a must have for sure. This is another thing you need AT LEAST two of. When you have two babies (even girls) someone at some point in the day is going to pee or poo on it. Always have a back up!
Alot of people do not like the diaper genie or think its a waste. Me and my husband love it. When you change 20 diapers a day it is very convient and cuts down on the smell as well!
DIAPERS...you never have enough diapers...NEVER
I seriously wish I would have invented this formula dispenser. It is so handy. It is also a huge help when babies are on different formula and for when people are babysitting.
The pack and play is probably the most functional item we have so far. We use this as a bassinet for both babies to sleep in. Eventually it will be used as a play pen. I hear they are very convient for vacations!
SNAP N GO Stroller. This has saved my life. I use it all the time. When I am by myself I would much rather take their carseats and snap them into this than carry around two babies in carseats. IT IS SO EASY. We walk at the park everyday with this. I recommend this with multiples and single births. It is so much lighter than my heavy duty stroller.
This is the SNUZZLER. Our babies were small and this made their carseats better fit them. It keeps their heads steady and makes them more comfortable.
No comments:
Post a Comment