Monday, September 28, 2009

Weekend Wrap-up!!

This weekend was a blast.  I must admit though I was quite tired last night.  Friday night was great.  Me and several girlfriends decided to go to The Color Palette to paint.  I started doing this around a year ago and absolutely LOVE it.  I have zero talent and cannot paint a straight line, but somehow someway these artists teach me, and I end up with a painting I love. Friday night was no different.  It was a great time to get away and relieve some stress!!  Here's a few pictures from the night.




(

Saturday was great.  Eric and I had a chance to rest, which was great and welcomed. We went to eat with our new little family Saturday night and tried to get into the bed early.  (didnt happen) Which is completely ok!

Sunday was when the FUN began. Our Sunday School class had an 80s skate party at our local Skate Galaxy.  It was so much fun seriously.  Everyone had a blast and it so reminded me of when I was a kid.  Suprisingly there were only two casualities, and they were BAD.  I seriously thought we were going to take a trip to the ER.  Nope, it wasnt me, I still had it!!   We all dressed up, and a few people went all out.  I love the people I go to church with.  I cant wait for our next get together!! 





Oh...Here a few pics of my beautiful babies from the weekend!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Dont tell stories. We all know you are artistic! I so wish I could've made this trip. We have to do a Christmas painting this year!

Heather said...

Bri! Beautiful pictures! I was so excited to see the girls in their green and pink! Love you!