Tuesday, September 29, 2009
'I be up the gym just workin on my fitness.'
These famous words were pinned by none other than the one and only FERGIE....Okay so its not correct grammar and kinda a ghetto sentence but, this might just be my new motto for life. Okay so I had a baby. No- Correction- I had two babies...2. Pregnancy does take a toll on your body. Things are in different places than they were and things just look different. Don't get me wrong...it was more than worth it!!!. You see the first few weeks I literally lost all but 5 lbs that I hads gained. This to me was super exciting. Since then....NOTHING. So I have decided its time. I have to become more strict on what I put in my mouth and make a conscious effort to get my tail back in the gym. We will soon see how this works out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment