Yesterday I loaded up the girls and all our apparell and headed to the park. On the way it began to sprinkle rain and prayed it would stop. All three of us needed this walk. We needed out of the house. We needed fresh air. We needed a very peaceful walk.
The park wasn't crowded, the rain stopped and it felt amazing outside. Yesterday was the first day of fall and I was reminded again at how much I love this time of year. As I began to walk, I began to pray and pour my heart out. People probably think I am losing it because I was literally talking out loud. I seriously layed it all out. My heart, my aches, my struggles, my praise. Then I began to pray indivudally for each friend and family member with needs. Seriously I prayed for 40 m inutes. Its the first time in a while I took time to do this. It was great. I know now God wants me to use this time of quiet and peace to spend with Him.
After my awesome talk with Jesus I got the bright idea to jog a little. No I do not have a jogging stroller, so I was a bit nervous. It was actually not scary at all. I managed to jog a mile ( mind you my pace was more of a brisk walk)
So if you see me and my girls in the bus walking or jogging at the park, and I seem to be talking to myself or my imaginary friend, please DONT be alarmed. I am just chatting it up with My Saviour!
1 comment:
I just love reading your blogs!!! :) love the stroller!
Post a Comment