Monday, September 14, 2009

This IS Alabama football!!

Ok so I admit it.  I  absolutely LOVE sports.  Seriously.  Any sport.  Blame it on the way I was raised or blame it on being from the south...Its simply a fact.  I am a TRUE fan.  I yell at the refs, know the players by name, sport the proper apparel any chance I get.  My baseball team is the Atlanta Braves.  I know BW, you hate baseball and you think its weird whenever you come to my house they are on TV.  I am not ashamed.  No guilt here.  Have you seen Chipper Jones. (must less in a ball uniform?) 
Seriously...How could you NOT be a braves fan??
However most importantly my colors are Crimson Red and White. I LOVE ALABAMA FOOTBALL.  Really. I am not one those girls who say they are a fan and where a shirt every once in a while.  Eric and I were able to go to the first home game in Tuscaloosa Saturday.  It was a blast.  Even though we were playing a no name team it is still so exciting to be part of the atmosphere.  People in the south are CRAZY about college football and that in itself makes it exciting as well.  So if you get a chance to catch a game I recommend it.  You will be a fan forever!!  ROLL TIDE!!