"MAN YOU GUYS REALLY PLANNED THOSE CLOSE...."Yes he was inferring one baby was mine and one babies was Carmies. I thought he was kidding and then found out different. He was serious. Like people really do that. Like I called Carmie on the phone and said "okay its time" Wow I was amazed at this. Seriously. I then looked at him with probably a "you are an idiot" look on my face and said " They are twins" His reply "oh" and quickly walked away.
Monday, September 14, 2009
People say the weirdest things.
I love it when people say weird stuff. Stuff that makes no sense and stuff that leaves you really wondering ahout the person. It seems as though it is happening more frequently to me these days. The other day on what I now call "Cabos Friday" Carmie (as mentioned in a previous post) and BW ( aka Beth) met to eat at my favorite mexican restaurant. (Oh side note: was introduced to a chille relleno for the first time ever and WOW...love it) Anyway...Getting two carseats and a diaper bag and a purse is a little much. ( especially when you are not released from the doctor to pick up more than baby) But I totally obeyed my csection restrictions the ENTIRE 6 weeks.......................Carmie met me at the car and got one of the carseats to help me get inside. As we are standing waiting to be seated I saw this man checking us out. Let me tell you, having two carseats will definitely get you attention in public. Unwanted attention. Anyway the man was really contemplating the situation. And then came the strangest, yet most comical statement yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment