It felt like an eternity, but finally Eric walked through the door. My eyes met his and I remember losing it and the tears began to flow. Throughout this entire process I had kept it together and hadnt cried the first time. The tears were happy tears, tears of relief and being overwhelmed. Tears of joy of what the next few minutes held. I will never forget Eric giving me a kiss, grabbing my hand and telling me that he loved me. This was really happening...
The anestheologist then told me they had made the incision. WHAT?? Seriously...Next thing he said "First baby out??" WHAT?? Again this was weird. I couldnt feel a thing, but could hear everything and see my body moving behind the curtain. Next baby B came out and then I heard it...My precious angels cry for the first time. More tears....My babies were out and they were healthy. Next we heard a nurse say "6 lbs 4 oz and 5 lbs 7 oz" once again my mouth dropped. I was reminded about how amazing My Heavenly Father is, was, and will always be. My babies were super healthy and BIG! I can remember talking to Dr Swindle while they were closing the incision. She said I was skinny now and we began to talk about which baby would be named which. She and Eric decided that. What came next is something I will never be able to describe...
No comments:
Post a Comment