Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Love so amazing
I layed eyes on the most beautiful site ever...Allie and Emma. The nurse handed them both to Eric. Eric has never held a baby...EVER. Now two at once. He looked like a pro. Me on the other hand was still flwoing with the tears. They finshed closing me up and getting my position on the stretcher to be taken to the room. Next I was allowed to hold my babies...both of them on the way to the room. I couldnt keep my eyes off of them. The immense love was immediate. I felt like their mother immediately. When we got into the room I fed them and then they were put under the heat lamp. They were precious to watch. They held hands and kissed each other. They were already buddies. Eric and I soaked up the next hour and had some time for ourselves. Next things got crazy....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You don't understand how much your parents loved you until you have a child (or two) and you can't understand how much you can love until they hand you your child. Your heart triples in size at least!!! Congratulations. Visiting from Mama Kat's
Post a Comment