Okay...So here is one of my favorite recipes that I share with everyone. No...Its not healthy at all, BUT taste it once and you really won't care!! (*great for football season and get togethers!)
My Potato Soup
6-8 large white potatoes
1 can cream of chicken
1/2 large block pf velveeta
1 stick of butter
1 8 ounce sour cream
salt and pepper to taste
milk for desired consistency
Cook and drain potatoes. Leave 1/3- 1/2 of water depending on how thick you like your soup. ( we prefer it thicker, so I drain almost all the water off) While stove is on low- add cream of chicken, velveeta cheese, sour cream and butter. Let all ingredients melt and mix together. Add milk to desire consistency. Let cook/warm for 20 minutes (give or take a few) Add salt and pepper to taste and ENJOY!
Oh and here is an added bonus...We love these sandwiches to go with the soup.
Hawiaan bread rolls
ham and/or turkey
cheese
condiments
2 teaspoons of mustard
2 teaspoons of wortschire
1/2 cup butter
onion flakes
Prepare sandwiches as you would like. Melt mustard, wortschire, butter, and onion flakes together. Pour over sandwiches. Place in oven until cheese is melted!!

5 comments:
your potato soup sounds yummy!! I can't wait to try it!
Oh wow, this looks amazing...you had me at a whole block of cheese. LOL
I am gonna snag this reciepe! It sounds soooo yummy! My hubby loves potato soup and I like the cheese thing....
Thanks
That sounds so good! I love potato soup especially with bacon, cheese and chives on top.
Potato soup is one of my favorite foods....Had a free night to blog hop and enjoyed yours. Hope you will stop by new Christmas blog ...
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com
Post a Comment