Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Dear Allie and Emma,
Sweet babies you were six weeks old this week. I can't believe it. Time has flown. You are both precious. God truly answered our prayers beyond anything we could imagine. Me and your dad love you with all of our hearts and you both are the center and focus of our world. Every moment with you I treasure. Every time I look into your eyes it seriously makes my heart melt. I never knew love so immediate and so immense. I cannot wait to see you both grow up. I can't wait to teach you things and to watch you discover the world. I can't wait to introduce you to Jesus. I pray when the time is right you make Jesus the Lord and Savior of your life, and you will both choose to lead a life pleasing to Him. I will always be here for both of you for the rest of your life.
Allie- You are hilarious. You have such a BIG personality already. You makes the funniest faces. You love to cuddle, but are completely play with the independent role. You love to wad up into a ball. When you cry, its a cry just to let people know you are in the room. I love you so much baby girl.
Emma- You are precious. You love to be hugged on. You have huge eyes that make my heart melt as well. You love to look around and try to take it all in. When you cry it absolutely breaks my heart. You are so strong. You try to do things like look around and roll over, things 6 weeks old don't do. I love you so much baby girl.
I pray you girls stay close. You love each other now. I pray throughout your life you rely on each and love to be with each other. I hope you take advantage of the best friend God has given you.
Your daddy and I love you both so much and cannot imagine life without you!
Love you Forever!
Your Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Okay bri. That may be one of the sweetest things I've ever read! The girls are beautiful. Praise the Lord for answering your prayers. I pray that He would continue to bless you and your family of four! Love you!
Oh, this was so sweet. And oh my gosh, the girls are absolutely beautiful. Congrats!!
Post a Comment