Wednesday, September 16, 2009

WRITERS WORKSHOP!

So I tried this last week and really enjoyed it, so I think I will be a regular...until I go missing in blog world again!  Check out the prompt on Mama Kat's blog and choose one of your own!

3. Your Fall Favorites (as inspired by Mama Kat)

I absolutely LOVE the fall.  Love it.  It definitely is my favorite time of the year. Here are a few reasons why...

1.  Football season- I love to watch football.  I think this love began when both of my brothers began playing football at our high school. ( it didnt help that football was the IT sport at Walker High.  The only sport that really mattered at all)  Also I LOVE Alabama football.  I raised to be a Bama fan, but since then have embraced a love of my own for it!  One game at Bryant Denny and I was gone! 


2.  Anniversary- Me and my wonderful husband of almost 4 years celebrate our anniversary each year on November 12.  It was the happiest day of the life!  Each year we have taken an annual trip to Nashville for the weekend.  Not sure the plans for this year seeing as how we have two new additions who will only be 3 months old.  I love my husband more every day and love celebrating our anniversary!


3.  Colors of fall-  They are absolutely beautiful.  I love watching the leaves on tree change in fall!
4.  FALL FASHIONS- Don't get me wrong I love summer fashions.  Tank tops and shorts are cute but I am quite the fan of sweaters and boots.  I think it all goes along with the amazing weather during this season.  I am definitely a boot girl. 
5.  Holidays- I love Thanksgiving and Christmas. I love every aspect of them.  I love to decorate.  I love the food.  I love family.  But most of all I love what they both are about.  Fall is an awesome time of year!

No comments: