Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Crazy Dreams and Surprise Lunches!!

When I woke up this morning Eric had a funny look on his face. He began to tell me that he had to wildest dream ever last night. He said he dreamed we had the babies and I knew just from that, that this should be good. He said the babies were born as BUGS. Thats right bugs. Like little black beetles. Ok so I was already worried at this point. He then said that the BUGS were suppose to turn into babies. One BUG turned into a baby, while the other remained a baby. So it got time to come home and Eric out the baby and the BUG in their carseats. We got home and all the sudden the BUG ran away. Eric lost the BUG (which was our baby) Oh yea, forgot to mention the one BUG that turned into a baby was a BOY. Eric said he could talk and carry on conversations like adults. Eric also said he had to spank the baby the first day home because he cussed us out. HOW WEIRD IS THAT? Its probably the funniest thing I have heard in a while. Poor little husband. I think he is getting nervous!

On a different note, my department surprised me today with lunch and shower. So sweet! They brought sandwiches, chips, and cupcakes. Not mention the awesome diapers, outfits, blankets and all sorts of goodies. It made my day, and it was really good to see all of them!

Things are going great! My family is awesome, my friends are great! I couldnt ask for anything more. Not to mention WE ARE HAVING BABIES SOON!! Dr appointment tommorow! Prayers would be greatly appreciated!!

1 comment:

Megan Smith said...

hahaha i'm sorry but this was just sooo funny!!! it made my day!! lol