Friday, July 10, 2009

A few perks of the dreaded bedrest...

1. It never matters what day of the week it is. Everyday is the same. It gets somewhat confusing but there is no stress what so ever.
2. I NEVER wear makeup anymore. Seriously unless I am going to the Dr for an appointment, there is no need. My skin looks better than ever!
3. People are REALLY sweet to you.
4. You can catch up on your soap opera (this is totally a joke, but true if you wanted to)
5. Showers can be taken at ANY point of the day.
6. Bedtime doesnt matter. Go to bed at any point and get up at any point. No obligtions mean no time schedule.
7. I spend absolutely NO MONEY. When you cant go anywhere you cant swipe that debit card!
8. Friends act goofy just to keep you sane
9. You get really caught up on your facebook stalking (i admit this fact)
10. I can work on my pastey white skin ( Maybe I wont scare my children too much when they're born)
11. Ponytails are part of daily life
12. And last but not least...its helping my babies grow and be more healthy for when they make their arrival into th world...that makes it totally worth it!

No comments: