Friday, July 31, 2009

Counting down...

Ok so evidently bedrest has been so busy I have been unable to post anything. Well ok thats a lie. I have nothing to talk about. When you dont ever go anywhere, conversation slacks. Anyway- We have officially made it to the 35 week mark! The time when the babies will arrive is coming soon. Believe me- I am so beyond ready. Pregnancy has been fantastic. No sickness, no pain, and really no problems minus the whole dilating to early, going on bedrest for what is now 6 weeks and having to take meds to stop contractions, its been great. But I am over it...Seriously! I am ready to meet our babies. I am ready to see what they look like. I am ready to feel the feeling everyone talks about when you see your babies for the forst time. I am so thankful for God's protection throughout this entire time. I have felt His presence and I know that HIS timing is perfection. Next dr appointment Monday!!

1 comment:

Megan Smith said...

you are such a good blogger!! you should have started a looooong time ago!! lol