Friday, July 17, 2009

Blisters, Boredom, and Blessings!

How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are!” 1 John 3:1
I found this verse the other day and I keep going back to it on a daily basis! Its just an awesome verse. It needs no explanation and is straight to the point. How blessed are we that we can be called the children of God. He loves us EVEN in our most unlovable moments. He blesses us, protects, guides us, and wants so desperately for us to be as in love with as He is with us! Even when we dont understand the situation or circumstances we find ourselves in HE IS IN CONTROL! How awesome!

Babies update-
Good report at the doctor yesterday. Everything is still the same and the girls seem to like it in the belly for the time being. I feel great and am even sleeping better. The time is getting close and it gets more exciting every day!

You might ask why I have the word blister in my title? Well it was very random and not that interesting but I woke up yesterday and had something in my eye ( or so I thought) Being the eye dr that I think I am, I proceeded to try to get (pull) this what I thought was a foreign object out of my eye. I quickly realized it was attached, which caused me to quickly make a call to my eye doctor. He said it was not a foreign object but part of my eyeball that had been irritated and became a blister...Good thing I didnt pull it off or I might be wearing a patch! Thats so not cute!!

No comments: