As I begin this post I really do not know which direction it is heading. My mind is full yet empty. I have so much going through it at certain moments, and others it feels as though I am blank. I have to fix my eyes on the cross and put all worries and frustrations in its shadows. Christ wants control of my mind. See I am weak minded and that's Satan's easiest way to me.
1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you
Hold to this verse!
1 comment:
Brianna!
I love you so much and I pray that you would find strength from the Lord and that He would be near to you right now! I hate that we haven't got to spend much time together. I will be in town this next week, so I would love to hang out if you can! Love you!
Post a Comment