My mother, mother in law and myself with my awesomely adorable cake! Such a fun day and such a blessing!
My adorable diaper cake from The Rigsby shower. I think its the cutest thing ever
My besties from high school. We missed the others but it was a fantastic time of hanging out and catching up. Its so weird to see friends all growing up. Update on the girls from left to right.
Heather LaCroix- an amzing friend and follower of Jesus. Heather will be leaving for Africa this summer for 2 years!!!! God his hand on Heather's life and I excited to see where He is leading her! Please pray for her as she walks with Him through this journey...Oh yea- thank goodness for Skype!
Courtney Barrett- She is my bestest friend from many years ago. She is officially Dr Courtney Barrett...Doctor of physical therapy. I am so proud and excited for! She is the best!
Casey Cauley- Believe it or not I just learned her new last name that night, and I was at her wedding. She is a teacher in Shelby County and finished her masters before she began! She is halarious and will always be a treasured friend!
Lauren Mallard- She and her husband Chris live in Ft Lauderdale where he is attending school to become an eye doctor. She is very talented and sweet person, who so graciously opened her house this night!
Everything is going well with the pregancy! I am now at 60% effaced, so this means that the bedrest is doing its job to slow things down! God is revealing new things to me each and every day and its exciting to know that He loves and cares for me and He has me and my babies in His hands!
No comments:
Post a Comment