Seeing as how my life now consists of lying around, whether it be in my yard reading a book or on a float in the pool, (either way the feet are off the ground and the pressure is off) I have all the time in the world. Now some would say this would prove to be dangerous. However it has been quite revealing and refreshing. (so far) The following are a few things I have concluded during the beginning of my bedrest adeventure.
1. I am having babies. You see I know and I have know this for well, 30 weeks so far. Maybe I should state I am having babies soon. That deems more appropriate. Sitting around and seeing the nursery almost together, feeling the babies have what I can only describe as a boxing/kicking match daily, and knowing the reason for being off work all confirm that babies are coming soon. We are so excited, nervous, anxious, little scared, and any other appropriate adjectives that you would like to insert.
2. My husband rocks. Seriously the best husband ever. The entire 6 years of our relationship he has never ceased to be amazing. He is the spiritual leader in our house and I know he prays for me daily. When he looks at me I know I am his world, and this makes me feel like amazing. He has taken such good care of me since bedrest. He cooks and cleans! I cannot wait to see him with Emma and Allie. He will be such an awesome father. I know the girls will love him. He is definitely my soul mate from God and I love him with all of my heart.
3. I have an amazing family. They are always there no matter what and are so concerned with how I am feeling and if everything is okay. This is a blessing. I realize some people's family arent so close, and go weeks without contact. God has truly given me a family to be jealous of and for that I will always be thankful.
4. My friends are the best. They are awesome. Always there. Great listeners and all I could ask for. Simply put.
Now for more random thoughts....
5. It is HOT outside. Seriously. I cant remember a summer this hot. Must be stupid global warming.
6. There is absolutely nothing on television during the day.
7. Jon and Kate are stupid. Poor kids
8. Marriage is not scared to this world anymore. People give up easily at the first sign of trouble. People go into marriage without making a true convenant with God. Frustrates me- BETTER OF WORSE, UNTIL DEATH.
9. I am going to miss the beach this year.
So this is a weird post, I know...
***Dr appointment tomorrow!! Updates then!
1 comment:
It's really not that random. I think this is good for you. Very sweet remarks about your hubby. He is an amazing guy. You're very lucky and so is he. Glad the visit went well today. I'll keep praying for you. Can't wait to see Allie and Emma. Or Emma and Allie! Ha!
Post a Comment