Sunday, January 11, 2009
Thursday is confirmation
I have a doctors appointment Thursday! I cannot wait. I think once the doctor confirms the pregnancy and we are able to start telling people then it will begin to feel more real. Although the nausea I have been having makes it obvious that something is going on in my body. Eric is so cute about the whole thing. He sent me a text with a name for a girl in it the other day. My mother and mother-in-law are going to freak out!! Its just an exciting time! Our prayer is health for our baby, as well as a healthy and safe pregnancy. God is so faithful. He is amazing and His plan is perfect. I am speechless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe you have kept it from everyone! I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!
Post a Comment