So apparently I require 8 hours of sleep now to function properly. I used to be the type person who could go to sleep whenever and sleep as little as possible and it never bother. Here lately I need 7-8 hours or I feel horrible. So that got me to thinking yet another sign that I am getting up there in age! (ha 24) Sleep does have its benefits...1. Feeling better 2. Doing a better job at work 3. Proven to help with weight lost and I am sure there are more. So if sleeping like a normal person makes me old, so be it. At least I will be an old person who feels great!
Weird post...I know
1 comment:
I didn't see how you did that before. I have been getting up early here lately ( just this week) and I have been so sleepy. I can't ever seem to get in the bed before 11.
Post a Comment