Monday, January 5, 2009

Let's call these life goals rather than resolutions...

So I have never really cared for "resolutions". I think when you deem something a resolution then you are dooming it to fail automatically. So I thought I would make a list of things I would like to see myself achieve over the next year.

1. Become more Christ-like.
2. Dive deep into the word.
3. Make a difference in people's lives.
4. Become more organized with my house, everyday life, car and finances.
5. Be a better friend. Keep in touch with old friend who I have lost contact with, and the best I can to my dear besties now.
6. Be a better wife. Lift my husband up in prayer.
7. Follow through with all the events I have planned in my head for church.
8. Witness and lead people to Christ.
9. Be more efficient and productive at work
10. Exercise daily. Maybe not the gym everyday. On off days from the gym at least 10 minutes on the treadmill at work during lunch.
11. Eat healthy. be concious of what I put in my mouth.
12. Stop sweating the small stuff.
13. Learn to play the keyboard.

What a list to compile in three minutes. More soon!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I like your list. Most of them are my "life goals."
Yay for blogging!