Sunday, June 8, 2014

Getting home.

We were beyond some tired bunch I weirdos on the flight home. We were all iterly exhausted from lack of sleep. We looked a hot mess and it's safe to say people stunk!;)

I was semi insane. I literally felt a little crazy. I was saying random things that made no sense, waking up panicked and acting so weird. I couldn't keep my eyes open, but could never fall asleep so it was a recipe for disaster. 

We made it to the church and my inlaws brought the girls too meet me. I was so excited to see them and I think they were too!  I just needed to squeeze them. 

I got home and Eric had cleaned the house, washed all the clothes and then cooked dinner. I took a shower and the girls and I laid down around 8:30 and it's safe to say I was asleep in 2 minutes. I slept to incredibly hard and really had a difficult time getting up for church. 

I was so thankful for the chance to worship Christ with my church family. They were so welcoming and wanting to hear all about our trip. Seriously though, our team were zombies!!!  

I am so thankful for this trip with this team. It was a blessed experience were I grew spiritually and grew relationships with others. God spoke to me in Arizona. He showed me things in me and directions for my life and ministries. Please continue to pray all that went. Pray that God ignites our hearts even more and that we achieve great things for Hos kingdom. 

No comments: