Thursday, June 5, 2014

Day 5- Arizona (Wednesday)

We began the day as we have every other day with a devotion time in he morning. This morning mason, Tammy and Jonathan led. Every single devotion led, and song as been right on point. 
I have enjoyed each and every one. 

We then headed to bball game where we had more kids, more drill and more opportunities to share Jesus. 

We headed home for some lunch and a break. Michelle, Lindsey, Kristy, Brandon, Adam and myself headed out to explore the property. It's just really cool to see the different cactus, and the landscape all around is simply breathtaking. 

Night 3 of VBS was fantastic. We worshipped, we danced and the kids are soaking every minute in. We have built relationship with Grace. I was able to sit down and speak with Lori from Grace who is desiring to lead vbs next year. I was able to share what small amount of knowledge and experience I have. I really feel like decision will be made. Nonetheless, seeds hve been planted. 

We then had dinner and our sharing an devotion time at night. We met outside. Randy led in a new song and it's beyond beautiful. Here's the link... Check it out. 

We then had a time that we shared The Lord's Supper together. We reflected ok what the Lord's supper means to is an the sacrifice it took for us to live. 

Pranks have been played (someone let the air out the guys mattress), we have laughed until we cried, we have learned more than we imagined about each other, and most importantly we have shared the gospel and spread God's love together. And.. We still have another day!!  

I'm so thankful for all the support of my family, friends and church family.  We can feel the prayers. More to come:)








No comments: