This morning I had to work a few hours so my mom took Allie and Emma to get their toes painted to begin the day. They loved. They are super girly and this is one of their favorite things to do. I met them there and mom wasn't finished but amberly, Allie, Emma and myself went ahead and headed to First Baptist for a "Walk With Jesus" interactive walk through story of Easter. It was fantastic. It was a great acted out version of Easter that definitely clicked with kids. I was so thankful someone had the vision to Cathy this out and pray Allie and Emma got what they could comprehend.
The afternoon was gorgeous an we spent out time playing outside. Family and neighbors joined us. We even ate dinner In the yard. After baths my favorite time of the day began. I love any and all time I get to spend with my girls in the kitchen. We made cupcakes for family tomorrow and then we made the ressurection rolls. We talked the everything. From Passover Friday, garden of geshemame, crucifixion and the ressurection!! We talked about what a miracle it is and what a celebration it is for us. I was then able to pray alongside my girls. I am so thankful for the cross. Without the cross Easter wouldn't be.
My heart is full. I pray my girls one day will follow Christ passionately. That they will run after Him with their entire hearts. I cannot wait to celebrate HIM tomorrow. I absolutely can't wait to worship Him!









No comments:
Post a Comment