Sunday, April 6, 2014

Arizona.

A month ago or so my pastor approached myself and Eric about going on a week long mission trip to Arizona to partner with a church plant to do a basketball camp and vbs. Adam asked me to consider directing the vbs. 

Immediately I wanted to say no. I have never and never intended on leaving my kids for that long. The longest I have been away is 2 nights, and that was miserable so this wasn't an option. I did commit and began to pray over this decision. Jesus quickly revealed I was supposed to say yes. I fought it. I out it off. But I did finally say yes. And that's when the work began.

We are in the beginning stages of planning but I can't wait too God work. According the lead pastor, 93% of Arizona is lost. We have a huge opportunity to make an impact for The Kingdom and I pray we don't miss one second or opportunity we have be gifted with.  This Wednesday night we dig in and begin as a team. Updates to come!

No comments: