Friday, August 9, 2013

Birthday Bash #4!






Yesterday we celebrated Allie and Emma's 4th birthday!  Actually it was quite the weekend of fun!  Friday we started off by heading to the Fayette Aquatic center, which was so cool!  Allie and Emma were fans of the slide. They went down no less than 2,000 times a piece:) Seriously, it was a cool place and I cannot wait to go back!!

Friday night Olivia spent the night and it was a night full of little girls laughing and squealing:) Eric was introduced to little girl land in full force. They all were so well behaved and slept well, so I have no complaints!

Saturday we went the morning cleaning the house and doing last minute running around to get ready for the birthday party. After lunch we headed to the lake with The Cox family. A little boat riding, jef skis and Cujos make for a perfect combo!

Sunday the birthday girls woke up, donned their party hats and opened their presents from mommy and daddy!  We may have got this something that will cause bodily harm to themselves soon. A razor!  I explained to them that helmets were imperative!  Next we headed to where everyone was so precious and made over the girls about their big day! 

We then headed to memorial park to he splashpad to set up for the party!  All our family and friends came and we ate pizza, cupcakes and ice cream until we were full. The kids had a great time!  Everything was great minus, roman falling off the monkey bars and breaking his arms. Bless his heart. I felt so bad!  But that sweet boy never even cried!  

The girls are so loved. We know this but days like today we are reminded. I am so thankful for little lives. In their four years they have blessed so many people and brought so much joy into our lives. I pray they continue to grow and learn and can't wait to watch the process. Mommy love both of you little girls to the moon and back!!!!;)

No comments: