Friday, July 13, 2012

Ten Years later...

So a couple of weeks ago Eric and I attended my ten year reunion.  That.  Is.  C.R.A.Z.Y!!  It seriously seems like yesterday I was walking the halls of Walker High School.  I love high school. I loved my friends.  I loved football. I loved playing ball.  I really did, so going to my reunion was never a question to me.  Eric wasn't the least bit excited.  The reunion ended up being a great time and I got to see and catch up with some great people.  It was exciting to see my friends who had a huge part in my life, to see what they are doing these days and talk about our families.

Throughout high school I always knew God had a special plan for my life.  I knew he had THE man he had been forming for me for years.  To look back and see God's plan come into fruition again reminds me of His faithfulness.  I love the journey this far and cannot wait to see His plan continued!

Here a few old pictures from high school with some of the most amazing friends ever!






Recent Pics!



A few recent pictures!

No comments: