Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Today I am thankful.

Today I am thankful for do much. This list is inclusive of these things but not limited to;

A husband who is the bomb. Literally he can fix, remodel or do pretty much anything needed in this remodeling process. He does it all without complaining or even mentioning the LONG hours he is putting in.

A mom who has really fantastic decorating style and a giving heart. I'm thankful for her willingness to do whatever I need whenever whether it's cooking or keeping babies, and especially helping dad by reading the electricity meter;)

A dad is very electrically smart. And one who wants so badly to buy me a futon.

A mother and father in law who have helped every step of the way. They have been there day and night without one single groan. Without them we wouldn't move in until Christmas of 2014.

A friend, Carmen who picks my kids up from wherever they may be in the middle of a tornado because I'm working extra these days. She is always willing to help and I couldn't ask for a better friend. She even make sure the girls have the appropriate gloves for their future sport careers, as well as helmets for the tornado just in case.

My friend Beth Waldrop who helped pull wall paper off and has volunteered to help paint the stupid stupid spindles on the staircase. She lifts me up when I'm down, and lately has just the story I need for a laugh.

My friend Beth Stephenson. She's always willing to jump in and keep my kids without question. She calls to check in and just make sure I'm not drowning yet!

My friend Ashley, who volunteers to whatever she can to help me out. Whether it's going for walk or helping me out with my girls, she is always there.

Patty and Troy key who keep my girls every Tuesday and Thursday for two years. They are amazing to them and love them as they were their own.

Maw Maw Shirley, she keeps my kids at last minutes whenever I need her. She is one of a kind.

Without each of these I would be lost. Each one of these people have made these last few months bearable. Wow I am so thankful.

No comments: