Monday, February 27, 2012

Remodeling is under way!

Living Room Before
Bookcase painted 

Living room Before


Bedroom/Study before

Bedroom/Study after

Hall Bathroom Before
 Hall Bathroom After

Girls Bathroom Before

Girls Bathroom After

Kitchen Dining room Before
Living Room After


Girls Bedroom Before

Girls Bedroom After


The moment we closed on our house the venture of remodeling took force force ahead. My husband is pretty much amazing. He and his dad can do ANYTHING. For two weeks now they have both worked day and night and we have had a ton of progress. They started in the girls bedroom/bath and the third bedroom and bath. We initially had planned on strictly painting. I came home to find Eric ripping countertops out and replacing those and the toilets. I must say the bedrooms and bathrooms look amazing.

My contribution to the house this far has been getting wallpaper off the walls in two bathrooms and kitchen. Let me clarify how much I depise wallpaper. I seriously believe it is from Satan himself. All ten fingers need amputated from peeling it off. Me and my mother in law have tried everything. EVERYTHING. To put it bluntly... It sucks.

We are having all the blinds and built on bookcase painted this weekend. I'm excited to see this because I know it's gong to look great and do so much for the look of the room.

Eric=, his mom and dad have seriously worked their tails off without complaining. They are the best!!!

No comments: