This weekend was such a fun weekend full of new traditions. I love traditions. Each holiday I feel should have them, especially now being a mom. I want to give my kids every opportunity and every memory possible. Saturday we began our weekend festivities with our first ever trip to the Pumpkin Patch. We had a blast. The girls loved everything from the inflatables, to the animals and especially picking out the pumpkins.
My mom, nanny, pattycake, Amberly and Carmen were all able to go. It was such a great day.
We followed our pumpkin patch adventure up with a movie and pumpkin carving. My wonderful husband was much better at this than myself. Again, this was a first for everyone involved. Eric carved each of the girls names in their pumpkins. Allie and Emma thought it was so cool when their pumpkins were lit up! I also had made some caramel apples earlier in the day that were A-M-A-Z-I-N-G that we snacked on!
Sunday was our festival at church! The girls wore their Minnie Mouse costumes and looked so stinking cute! All our kids were having a blast and all looked adorable!
Monday was the BIG trick-or-trick day! We didn't go many places, but Allie and Emma seemed to have racked up and they definitely conquered that "trick of trick phrase" Eric and I were wore out by the end of the night!
It was a great weekend complete with alot of smiles and family time...and probably about 5 extra lbs;) But it was 100% worth every minute!
No comments:
Post a Comment