Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A weekend for the books!

On Saturday morning myself, my mom and my nanny took off for our mini-trip to Nashville!  We along with 3 others awesome friends planned a few months ago to go to the American Idol Tour Concert.  Ok, I admit- I was pumped!  This is the first season I have watched in probably 5 years, as well as and more importantly, my nanny's 7-0 birthday.  This was the first year she has ever watched, and she loves her some Scotty! We had a great time.  We spent a few hours down music row and got to eat at the Hard Rock Cafe.  The concert was an absolute blast.  It was so fun ,and all the songs were great.  Just having the memory to cherish was worth it all!

On Sunday, I had gotten in touch with my brothers and their better halves, and we had a little surprise party for Nanny.  She had no clue and she was so incredibly happy.  It was such a great wonderful day, with which we celebrated one of the most amazing women I have ever known!

If you are wondering where pictures are....My camera was dead.  I do not have one single picture...Sad I know, but I will make up for it! 

No comments: