Beach trip!
At the end of June my entire family took a much needed vacay to Panama City. We had a blast! The weather was great, the water was gorgeous and the girls rocked their little bikinis. We escaped drama-free and no one got burnt. If you knew my entire pale-stricken family, you would be highly impressed. Allie loved the ocean. When I say love, I mean like she would run off into it by herself screaming "pool". Emma needed a little more coersing by yours truly to go into the ocean. She loved it as long as her Mommy was with her. Did I mention Mommy hates the ocean?
We ate great seafood and had a lot of time to relax. Oh and I am proud myself in that I went to gym while we were there! Go Me!
We bought a boat.
Serioulsy we did. This is a huge thing in the life of Brianna and Eric. We don't buy anything ever like that. We are very pratical and not splurge folks. We rode in it, drove it, loved it and bought it. So far it has been fantastic! The girls enjoy it so much! So needless to say we have spent a good amount of time on the boat!
As far as everything else, summer is great but quickly drawing to an end. Which means, Eric will soon be finished with UAB FOREVER (praise Jesus). The girls will turn 2 in less than one month. It's hard to believe my babies are that old! VBS is next week, so things are in high gear for that as well!
Life is grand. I am blessed and couldn't ask for more!
No comments:
Post a Comment